EZ-GROW KIT AMAZONIAN
Amazonas is strong, energetic and joyful and delivers a psychedelic experience worthy of shamans and soul searchers, originally used for spiritual journeys by the Indians of the Vaupés in the jungle of northwest Brazil, near and across the Columbian border. Visuals can be amazing especially in nature.
The lightning-fast colonisation speed may result in the first mushrooms appearing in 10 days. Although it is not the easiest strain to grow it may produce some very nice flushes. The number of mushrooms may not be very big but the size more than compensates for this. Fruitbodies are very solid and have a massive stem topped by an exotic cap with a pronounced nipple.
Cold-shocking is definitely required for this one or else the mycelium will completely cover the casing and this makes watering more difficult. This condition also causes mushrooms to only form on the sides of the trays (which will lower your yields)
These cubensis magic mushroom growkits are very easy to use. Everyone can do it in every home.
Click on the Growkit Manual link below to read the grow instructions online or to save/download the pdf file.
Just follow the 7 simple steps. After 3 weeks you could start producing up to 300 grams of fresh Amazonian mushrooms with several more flushes following.
Grow psycho-active mushrooms at home! This kit will grow 200-500 grams of fresh mushrooms within 2 or 3 weeks. It is very easy to use and works in every home.
This box contains 1 grow kit and 1 special grow bag.
1. It could be that the mycelium has not entirely grown in the casing layer. Should that be the case, put the grow kit in a warm place of around 26 degrees Celcius, until you see the mycelium is growing above the surface. Only then proceed with step 2, when the mycelium is visible at the surface.
2. Carefully remove the lid of the grow kit.
3. Pour 200 ml of tap water in the bag. This will keep the relative humidity at a high level.
4. Place the kit in the bag with caution.
5. Fold the top side of the bag 2 to 3 times, put on a paper clip and place it on a warm spot of approximately 23 degrees Celsius, but not in full sunlight.
6. After the third day, cut 2 holes on each size at the size of a euro coin.
7. After 6 to 10 days you will see that buds have formed on the surface of the kit. If the buds have the size of a pinhead, you can slightly spray them every other day with water to keep the surface moist.
8. The buds will develop into full-grown mushrooms in a few days, ready to be harvested. To pick the mushrooms: hold he mushrooms to the ground as close as possible and pull them out while twisting them. Try to cause a minimum amount of damage to the casing layer.